- This episode was originally supposed to follow Joan, and have an action feel, as she and two other Rangers explored the bunker, and encountered the monster.
- There’s a real bear problem up at Lake Clarity.
- The “Search and Rescue” story that Ranger Hank references is from The No Sleep Podcast (season 6). It’s one of my favorites!
- Ranger Hank was originally suppose to just have a few lines before dying. But after re-structuring the episode to follow Seth instead of the Rangers, we decided to play up Hank’s role.
- This episode was written about a week before recording.
- There was a whole flooded section of the bunker we talked about exploring in the beginning of the season. It would have provided quite a different soundscape, and monster, had we pursued it!
- Mr. Sanchez lives on
That’s all! Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to check out our Kickstarter!